cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

This site is terrible

Occasional Contributor

This site is terrible

It barely ever works. Every time I'm in here trying to work on campaigns, it works fine for 10 minutes or so and then stops responding. So annoying.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: This site is terrible

Hi Karen.

I'm so sorry that you are noticing that the page stops responding after 10 minutes or so. That definitely must be frustrating...Usually your browser/browser version can have a big impact on things. Some of our customers seem to have pleasent experiences using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. May I ask which browser you are using? I would also check out this FAQ on Optimizing Your Browser for use With Constant Contact. This will make sure that everything is set up right so you get the absolute best experience. Please check out that FAQ and if after following the steps there you are still noticing issues, please let us know. I will do everything I can to make sure we get this running properly for you. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"