cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This sucks!

Highlighted

This sucks!

I just added myself to the list and instead of receiving the welcome email, I received the last email of the series! Also, I see that not all emails are syncing from mindbody even after I followed the instructions and clicked sync
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: This sucks!

Hi @vicentee86

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. My name is Adrienne and it's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that the autoresponder isn't functioning appropriately. I know it's important that your emails go out in the order they are scheduled so that the content is received in the correct order. When adding your email address directly to the account, it will trigger the autoresponder series to start, however, the Welcome Email is only triggered if the contact is added via sign up form. You can complete instruction on how the different types of automated emails function here. Can you send us a little more information on the autoresponder you did receive since it seems you received them out of order? Please include the name of the autoresponder email you received out of order, the name of the autoresponder series it's part of, which list you added your email address and what email address you used, a reference to this post as well as any other details that you feel are relevant and send it to social_support(at)constantcontact.com. We will be happy to take a look at everything and see what is causing this. 

I checked your contact activity as well and it does appear that contacts are filtering in from MindBody. When you send the email regarding the autoresponder series, can you also give examples of contacts that may not have been added after you synced the systems? We are happy to dive into all of this and find you resolution. I hope you have a great weekend and thank you for using Constant Contact.

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!