cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout Popup

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Timeout Popup

I've had it pop up appropriately (when I've had CC in a tab while I work on other things), but recently it's been overreacting. I've had it pop up after finishing typing things and, just now, had it pop up in the middle of me typing. Not sure what engineer needs to look at this, but someone does.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Timeout Popup

Hi @VincentP76

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and bringing this to our attention! You should definitely not receive this popup as you're actively working. What exactly were you working on when this happened? 

In fact we would like to collect more details on this experience from you. For instance:

• What did the message in the pop up say?
  • Was it just a picture or just text?
  • What browser and version of this browser are you working in? Were there multiple tabs open?
  • Do you get this popup working in a different browser or a private/incognito window?
  • How long were they actively working in the account before it happened?

Please email us these answers along with your username, a reference to this post, and any screenshots of this popup you may have to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Once we have these details it can then be passed on to our engineers are they continue to look into this. While we do not have a time estimate of when this will be fixed, as a work around we suggest clicking 'Continue working' to proceed. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and have added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.