cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timing out

Timing out

I was working on an email and I got timed out in the middle of typing a paragraph. Nothing I had worked on was saved! Also when I cut and paste the format changes and I can’t repair it. Now I have a whole section in bold and it can’t be unbolded. Basically it’s very unfriendly 🙁
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Timing out

Hi @H.O.T.YOGAHealing.Original.Therapeutic. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you are not able to work in your account as easily as you should. Are you receiving any error messages or pop-ups when the system times out? 

As for your text, I can see you are using our older Legacy Templates. Has this template been copied and reused often? Are you copying and pasting in an already used block? Cases where the formatting changes after being copied and pasted from an outside source is due to problematic formatting. This formatting can be caused from reusing templates too often or even HTML being copied over with your text. The good news is you can strip any complicated formatting from your copied text. This styling can also be cleared directly in your email. Clearing styles will however cause you to have to reformat your text.

2019-03-07_14-50-47.png

Have you tried adding your text into a brand new block? Doing this allows the formatting in your block to be fresh. We also would suggest moving to our Third Generation Editor as these templates are designed to help avoid these formatting changes.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.