cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Top menu bar (gray) doesn't re-size with web browser window

Established Member

Top menu bar (gray) doesn't re-size with web browser window

It is super annoying that if my browser window is too narrow, the top menu bar doesn't resize so the icon to logout is hidden. Not only does it not re-size, but a horizontal scroll bar doesn't appear so the only way to access that icon is to re-size the window.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Top menu bar (gray) doesn't re-size with web browser window

Hello @SarahScates. Thanks for coming into the Community. I can see what you mean by certain icons in the navigation bar not appearing when viewing on a smaller screen. What we suggest is to either view your account on a device with a larger screen or to zoom out in order to see more of the navigation bar. Let us know if you have any further questions!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Established Member

Hi Caitlin,

I appreciate you responding, and that is an acceptable temporary workaround, AND your front end designers should fix the resizing issue in the next update release.

It is this type of annoying quirk that make Constant Contact unfriendly to use and has me shopping around for a different mass email service.

-Sarah

Hello @SarahScates. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I understand how important it is to be able to view your account properly. I have tracked your feedback regarding the screen size issue in your account and sent it over to our engineers. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.