cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Transferring emails from 2G acct to 3G acct

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Transferring emails from 2G acct to 3G acct

Hi all --
I have had a CC account for several years for a non-profit. My fellow volunteers just opened a new account and I'm planning to close mine. But we are havingtrouble transferring the content. Aaron was very helpful trying to get us pdfs that didn't lose content when posted to a webpage or printed (we'll have to see how his fare in conversion; my pdfs looked perfect too until we tried to post them). He also mentioned we could copy and paste source code (which sounds complicated!)! He also said CC could transfer the actual emails between accts but it would cost  per email or  for batches of 3. But there's no non-profit price. Our group is all volunteer and we don't have  in the budget. Could there be a lower price, please, or, because I've been an account holder for so long, could it somehow be done for us at the backend, please, so we wouldn't have to include multiple members with varying levels of html coding? We're talking about 6 emails. Thank you! Best regards, ENesbitt  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Transferring emails from 2G acct to 3G acct

Hi @ERN4

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I understand how important it can be to transfer your campaigns over to a new account. We do not offer any special discounts or alternate methods for moving campaigns from one account to another. That said, if you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the username on the new account I would be glad to take a look as there might be an easier way to get around this. If the new account does not have any campaigns yet, it would be easier to transfer ownership of your old account to the holder of the new account and then we can just update you to the latest editor at no additional cost. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.