cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translating Email Blast

Highlighted

Translating Email Blast

Is there a way to translate a email written in English to Spanish?  My company wants to send the email to companies located in Spanish speaking countries.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Translating Email Blast

Hello @SharonH57. Thanks for reaching out to us. Constant Contact does not have the ability to translate emails that are created in our editor. If you did want to create an email in Spanish, you can create a separate email in Spanish and send it to generate a Short URL for the campaign. You can then copy this URL and create a link to it in the English version of your email so those who speak Spanish can click on the link to read it in Spanish. I can certainly understand how you would like companies located in Spanish-speaking countries to be able to translate your emails and I will submit your feedback over to the appropriate team.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.