cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial is actually for 1 week / 2 emails.

Occasional Visitor

Trial is actually for 1 week / 2 emails.

I encountered an error with sending and somehow ended up showing that I only had 47 sends left in my trial, which would imply I had send 53 - yet in reality had only sent 3. Further, my account was disabled after I told a rep I was unsure when I would need to use it again. So my total trial was for about 7 days and 2 sends. instead of 60 days / 100 sends. I have another email automation solution and I had all my lists saved on my computer so, luckily I did not rely on CC but what a waste of everyone's time.
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Trial is actually for 1 week / 2 emails.

Hello @VeronicaV73,

Thank you for coming into the community with your concerns.  We want you to be able to have a fair chance at trying the product, and I'm very sorry for the issues you ran into.  Your trial account is now active again, though I do see that you sent out a number of thank-you emails, which may be accounting for some of the numbers that weren't adding up.  If you need specific information on which emails were sent and to how many, please feel free to emails us at socialsupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com or contact our support team through any of these options.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!