cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Trouble adding video from YouTube

Visitor

Trouble adding video from YouTube

I am trying to add video to my email using the video block. I get a message that the video is not available, check back later - but when I test the link, it works. Then, when I re-do it, it says thumbnail not available, check back later.  Again, the test link works.

Anyone else having this difficulty - could definitely be "user error" as this is the first time I'm trying this....any help is appreciated!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Trouble adding video from YouTube

Hello @CarolC89709. I'm sorry that you were having trouble inserting a video link into your email. I see that you have a recent draft in your account and there was a video inserted into it. Did you still need assistance with this? Please let us know and we would be happy to help!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Solution Provider

I get this message when trying to add my video.

The service failed to create an image for you. Try again and if you still have trouble, contact Customer Support.

CTCT Employee

@AzizzaD4

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear your video is not displaying properly within your email. I would suggest clearing the cache on your browser to start, and going into Safe Mode. You can click here to view the full steps of adding a video link.

If you still aren't able to get your video to display properly, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, name of the campaign you are working on, the video link, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.