cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with newsletter

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Trouble with newsletter

I've been a constant contact member for several years. I can whip off my weekly newsletter in about 10 minutes. About a month ago I delegated the newsletter creation to an employee. She complained bitterly about glitches and how many times she had to save things because it kept dropping her work. I figured it was her computer. Finally I agreed to take back the weekly newsletter job. It is a nightmare!! Took me at least an hour, dropped it constantly, even saving it was hard because it dropped it so often. Simple share is gone? Not sure whether I want to continue with this service if this is what the weekly chore will be like from here on out!
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Trouble with newsletter

Hi @AmyP27,

We're very sorry to hear this and certainly want you to have a better experience with your newsletter! Can you explain what you mean by "dropped"? Was there an error message? (If so, what?) Was the connection lost? Were you logged out of your account? It may be related to connectivity issues.

We'd also like to get more details about any glitches you experienced so we can look into those for you as well. What is the name of the email campaign you experienced issues with? And can you be a bit more specific about exactly what happened?

Also, Simple Share was replaced with Social Share and the same functionality is still available. You can access it after your email campaign has been sent and share it on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Please send us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with more details, your username, and a reference to this post as we'd like to follow-up directly with you. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.