cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Trouble with sending my campaign

Occasional Visitor

Trouble with sending my campaign

I created my document to send 'now' and it put it in the 'scheduled' category. When I tried to click the email link, it says it's not valid. frustrating Now I don't know if it will really go or not.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: Trouble with sending my campaign

I'm having the same difficulty! I'd "sent" it in the usual and normal manner, yet now it seems to simply be stuck somewhere.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Trouble with sending my campaign

Hello @emusicmotion, and @MichelleB482,

I'm sorry these messages were missed during the problem.  I looked into both of your accounts and see that you did unschedule the original email, and schedule a new copy, so everything should be working now.  If that didn't work, or you have other questions, please do feel free to contact us again here, or through our normal support channels, and we'll do our best to help in a more timely manner next time.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.