cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Try service deactivated

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Try service deactivated

Hi,

I'm trying the service but I immediately received this message:

"We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time."

I unfortunately don't speak English  and therefore telephone contact is useless.

What happened ?
How can I solve the problem ?

BR

alfonso

9 REPLIES 9
CTCT Employee

Re: Try service deactivated

Hi @First-NameL462776,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your account.  I have submitted a request to our Account Review department on your behalf so they can reach back out to you via email.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
Occasional Participant

Hi Donna_P

thank you very much for answer and your help

BR

alfonso

CTCT Employee

Hey @First-NameL462776,

You are very welcome. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with today. Have a great day!

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Participant

HI,

thank you very much. 

I have tried again to register, but I receive this information:

Account Deactivation Notice

Your Constant Contact account has been cancelled. If you would like to reactivate your account, please contact Customer Support so that we may assist you.

Have a great day

alfonso

CTCT Employee

Hello @First-NameL462776.

It appears that our compliance department had requested to speak with you about your list to make sure that your account is protected. Unfortunately, due to a lack of contact with this department, they have deactivated the account. I recommend contacting our support team to get this resolved and you will be able to use your account again. I hope that this helps clear things up.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Participant

Hi Curtis,
and thank you for your answer.
I don't speak english, so the
telephone contact is useless.
It would take an email support,
which unfortunately does not exist.

Have a great day.

alfonso

Hi @First-NameL462776

I apologize for any inconvenience caused from this department only being available by phone. This department is only available to speak with over the phone and we are not able to conduct reviews through any other contact method. However please email us at social_support(at)contstantcontact(dot)com with your username, the language you do speak, and a reference to this post. We would be happy to try and connect you to a member of this team that may speak the same language as you.

Frankie P.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

I am also getting the same error

"

We've temporarily deactivated your Constant Contact account. Please contact Customer Support so that we may resolve the problem and reactivate your account. We will continue to bill your account during this time.

"

Please fix 

Hi @user431830

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. This message was placed in your account by our Account Review department. For your account security we are unable to assist with this in the Community. Instead we ask you to please call into our Account Review Department directly. These support agents can help answer any questions you may have.

Frankie P.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!