cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are seeing intermittent errors when attempting to upload a new image or insert an image into their email. While we look into getting this fixed we have found if you try to reattempt your previous action, the image will be visible. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Trying to Activate my Autoresponder Email Campaign

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Trying to Activate my Autoresponder Email Campaign

Dear Constant Contact,

I seemed to have just learned after many hours of creating an autoresponder set of emails for my upcoming campaign that I do not have the ability to use this service with my current plan ($20/mon). When I clicked on 'Activate,' a box popped up informing me that I would have to make a purchase. I'm not very pleased with this! This was never mentioned to me and the autoresponder feature is why I signed up to Constant Contact and paying for it for the past 4 months.

Please advise. Time is of the essence as I was scheduling the autoresponder to be put into action today!

Thank you.

Kory M Wood

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to Activate my Autoresponder Email Campaign

It used to be included now they charge extra for it.
I've kept quite a few clients on the legacy version for that very reason.

The upgrade isn't that expensive but I agree the AR should be part of the basic email offering.

p.s.  I think its kinda of crappy that they allow you to spend so much time developing a string of ARs only to tell you that you can't use it without paying more.   THAT AIN'T RIGHT .....

Honored Contributor

Re: Trying to Activate my Autoresponder Email Campaign

This was marked as a solution.

I've read this a few times and I can't find one.  What was the solution considered?