Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to navigate your new site

Trying to navigate your new site

I had just got used to your last updates, and I hated them. I really, really hate your newest updates. I couldn't contact anyone..... I really am upset and will look for a new site to use instead of yours....Used you for years, but your updates SUCK

Tags (3)

Your changes SUCK

Just when I get used to using your site, you change it. I will be looking for something else

CTCT Employee

Re: Your changes SUCK

Hello @diannem3,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the community. We are sorry to see that the changes in the Constant Contact product are not fitting your needs. Fortunately, we do have some materials and live agents to contact that might help with this transition. If you would like to get in contact with someone over the phone we have support for you here. I have also found this very helpful guide in using our newest editor that you can find by visiting this link.

If these resources are not what you are looking for, we will be more than happy to assist you right here in the community as well. I hope that we can make this transition as easy as possible for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!