cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to send an Email Invite

Visitor

Trying to send an Email Invite

I created an email invite and cant preview it in an email, when I try to go live it wants me to upgrade or pay $45. i pay you guys a fee every month. what is going on here? If I cant use the program and am paying a monthly fee I am going to cancel my account as it is a rip off
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Trying to send an Email Invite

Event campaigns are included as part of our Email Plus package. If you have our basic Email package, you can use our event tool for a one-time fee of $50 which allows you to send out invites and reminders and also manage your event during its duration.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

No there was no solution, your response was too long and a waste of my time

CTCT Employee

Hi @CMEAG,

I apologize that you did not find that information helpful, but it does appear that you were able to resolve the issue and send your event email.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.