cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off notifications of something new; put options at top; and community home page is messed up

Advisor

Turn off notifications of something new; put options at top; and community home page is messed up

1) I really, really don't need to see the popup about looking at my campaigns in a calendar view *every single time* I land on that page. At least I don't have to click it to continue working and can just ignore it, but still. . .
2) When I am viewing the campaigns, I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to tell it to show more than 20 at a time - then it refreshes back to the top so I have to scroll past the 20 I've already seen to get to the new ones. Better to put the "Show N at a time" option at the top so I can choose it to start with.
3) One of the home pages for this community (there are so many I can't quite keep straight which one I'm on) has something messed up where the fields of one section bleed over/into the next column. See screenshot. Chrome, 100%. And not gonna change browsers; CC displays abysmally in FireFox these days.

cc community screen messed up.JPG

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Turn off notifications of something new; put options at top; and community home page is messed u

Hi @Lizziebeth10,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community! The calendar view pop-up notification will go away once you view the page for the first time. In regards to your second point, the calendar view is a good workaround for locating older campaigns you might want to use as it will collect them all within the month they were sent. But I can appreciate how having the "number per page" option at the top would save unnecessary scrolling. I will submit the idea to our developers! 

Also, thank you for providing the screenshot. The Community should definitely not be displaying that way. I certainly don't want to suggest moving away from your preferred browser, but did you happen to test the Community page in another browser to see if the issue persists? Or, in Chrome, did you try viewing it in an incognito window? It could be a build-up of cache or an extension on the browser that is messing with the layout experience. I jumped around a few different pages in the Community and I haven't been able to replicate it yet.

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Turn off notifications of something new; put options at top; and community home page is messed u

Calendar view reminder - it appeared many times yesterday, same browser, same session.  Thankfully I don't see it today, so maybe it has learned that I don't need to see it.
The community view thing is messed up in all three browsers I have tried - Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. All maximized, 100%, Windows 10.  Latest Firefox, no adblockers on, normal text size, etc. etc.
And I totally get if y'all can't reproduce it; we fight that sort of thing all the time here as well.
FIREFOX COMMUNITY.JPGCHROME COMMUNITY.JPG

Hi @Lizziebeth10

Thank you for trying another browser! I apologize the Community is not showing as it should for you. This is something we would like to do more testing on. We will be reaching out to the contact on your account with any further updates.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!