cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Tweet Help Plus question

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Tweet Help Plus question

Throughout the years I have sent it suggestions and a few you have used (I'm a long time user).  This idea of using Twitter as a Help resource is not the greatest you have ever had. One, not everyone has a Twitter account and (even though I do) two,  honestly it "sucks'.  It's short and one cannot get to the point they need to.  ***Have I run out of character yet?*.

My issue is when I send an email I get a "This may be SPAM" from Google. This may be the reason that only 1/2 of the people that subscribed (I do not spam) are not opening my emails! This is a hobby page and I have near 21,000 followers, they want what I am sending them. I am not trying to sell them things. We need to do something about this as I cannot afford to pay for 1/2 of my emails not being opened.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Tweet Help Plus question

Hi @txcache 

We appreciate your continued participation in the Community! While the Tweet us option for support does have a character limit (this is a Twitter restriction), customers do have the option to direct message us for support as well and there is a 10k character limit there.  We choose to provide our customers with as many options to contact us for support so that they can contact us on their terms. I do also want to mention that we staff our Community and Social channels from 8am-8pm ET Monday through Friday, 10am-8pm ET on Saturdays, and 10am-6pm ET on Sundays. 

Regarding your concern that only half your customers are opening your emails because of the "This May be Spam" message from google, are you able to provide a screenshot of the message? Once we can see the exact message your seeing, we'll be able to assist further. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.