cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Account deactivated, need to use NOW!

Occasional Contributor

URGENT: Account deactivated, need to use NOW!

Our news service account was deactivated on March 3, 2018. It is urgent that someone get in touch with us at .

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: URGENT: Account deactivated, need to use NOW!

It might be something else. Ours is frozen. I can send a preview or resend an earlier email and I get a "sent" message from CC but it's not received - I sent them both to myself. Something is broken in the system

CTCT Employee

@DennisJBarbour

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues receiving emails. This sounds like a deliverability issue. I would suggest reaching out to our Account Review team and they will be able to assist you with this. You can click here for their contact information. Our Account Review team does have available weekend hours, so you should be able to get in touch with them today.

Please also let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
CTCT Employee

@KBCNews

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you were not able to access your account. It looks like there was a review completed on your account by our Account Review team this morning that temporarily prevented you from logging in. Your account is active and you should be able to login as usual now. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.