cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT!!!

Visitor

URGENT!!!

Hi, THE EMAIL YOU constant contact gave me to billing@constantcontact.com was not "monitored"...

I Brit Jorunn Hundsnes, signed up with constant contact for  the 15th of SEpt. 2018, but within minutes after signing up, and before I could start using the account, you closed down my account with the message: "Your Constant Contact account has been cancelled. If you would like to reactivate your account, please contact Customer Support so that we may assist you".

I immediately asked you to refund the money I had paid for the account . But I now see that you NEVER did refund my money, and in addition you have continued to withdraw  from my credit card every month since. I can not believe how rude you are!!!

So, REFUND my money immediately, both from the sign up and in addition refund everything you have withdrawn from my credit card since! And do so today! And send me an email to confirm that this has been done!

Refund  pluss every month the 10th you have stolen  from my credit card:

Regards,
Brit Jorunn Hundsnes

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: URGENT!!!

My email is 

refund my money to my credit card TODAY!

Regards

Brit Jorunn Hundsnes

Re: URGENT!!!

Hi @callabeef

I apologize for any confusion there may be with your account or these charges you've received. For your account security we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community. Instead we ask that you please call in to our Billing Support. These support agents can help look into these charges and answer any further questions you may have.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.