cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USELESS

Occasional Visitor

USELESS

Your platform is a crap. I just signed up and tried your feature. To my frustration it did not allow me to send. Now I want to opt out of this, it still doesn't allow me to! This is insane! Find a better way to treat your customers!
2 REPLIES
Occasional Visitor

Re: USELESS

And the best thing... you don't have a toll free number when dialing from overseas! This is nuts!

CTCT Employee

Re: USELESS

Hello @AllanD63. I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your account with us. It looks like your account is under a review and you will first need to speak with our List Review team. Although we do not have an international toll-free number, we do have an international number which you can find here along with our List Review team's hours of operation. 

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!