Occasional Contributor

Un-nesccessary content in the email

Hi Team,

Can I remove below content in my email?

Regards,

Hung

Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by  in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Un-nesccessary content in the email

Hello @user88192,

Thank you for reaching out to us. That's a great question! Paying customers can have two things removed from the footer of the email, the logo and the ''Update Profile'' link. Although the ''Update Profile'' link is something we can remove, we do suggest to our customers not to. The reason for why we suggest otherwise is because this link will give your contacts the ability to add/remove themselves from the listing that they are in. This will give the contact freedom to be able to choose from different listings that they wish to be on. Click here for an article that will go in more details about our ''Update Profile'' link.

Also, wanted to mention that we do offer a service called ''Branded Footer''. This service will have one of our specialized teams rebuild a footer for you that will match your branding (logos, colors etc). We will collect information from you on how you would like your footer to look, and we will pass that along to our specialized team for them to work on. The service is a one-time fee of $99, which will go across all of the emails you create in your account. If you would like, you can reach out to our support line to discuss about this service in more detail. You can also submit your request here. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing