cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-suspending account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Un-suspending account

I have been trying to un-suspend my account online. I have plenty of money in my account and my monthly rate should be calculated at the nonprofit rate, with a discount for pre-paying (which is what I did before suspending my account). The only option to un-suspend is to pay the full price rate for months of service I do not need to add. This is very frustrating. Once I use my balance, I am unlikely to remain a Constant Contact customer. You don't make this easy.
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Visitor

Re: Un-suspending account

I called customer service today.  The agent told me I will have the option to apply an account credit to my balance when I click "unsuspend."  I logged in tonight, and there way to select this after clicking "unsuspend my account."  The only option is to pay more money, which is unnecessary with my current balance.  This is so frustrating.

Re: Un-suspending account

Hi @ChriselleT 

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us on our unsuspending process. I apologize for the experience you'v had in this process and understand how important it is to make this change on your account. Though you were able to unsuspend your account I would still like to share the steps here in the Community. When logged into your account you must first click the unsuspend link in the banner at the top of your account. Doing this will then bring you to the Plans & Pricing page in your account. This is where you can select the email plan you want to resubscribe to.

2019-08-14_16-46-30.png

Selecting your plan will then bring you to our payment page. On this page is where you can select to apply these future charges to your account balance.

2019-08-14_16-45-44.png

However unsuspending your account and selecting "Apply to my account balance" will automatically add your non-profit discount back to your billing. This is shown in the "Discounts" section on the right.

2019-08-14_17-32-57.png

Here is where you will see the 30% non-profit discount applied from your previous 12-month prepay or the 20% discount for a non-profit 6-month prepay. I apologize for any confusion there may have been with your non-profit discount. We have submitted your feedback on this in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.