cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonight from 11:00 PM - 12:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site.
We recommend finishing up your work before 11:00 PM and logging in after 12:00 AM.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

UnSubscribe link that I can use outside of email

UnSubscribe link that I can use outside of email

How can I get an unsubscribe link similar to the one in my emails that I can use on my website so that a customer can choose to unsubscribe from there?

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
CTCT Employee

Re: UnSubscribe link that I can use outside of email

Hello mpex,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Although we do not provide any similar service I can see how important it would be to have an Unsubscribe button on your website for easy access. I would be happy to submit feedback to our Developers.

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Occasional Visitor

Re: UnSubscribe link that I can use outside of email

I would also like to request this functionality, it would be good to offer people the ability to unsubscribe to emails directly from our website, so that it is logged in Constant Contact automatically. With GDPR coming in next month this is especially important. 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Re: UnSubscribe link that I can use outside of email

Hello LornaM49,

Thank you for letting us know that this feature would be helpful for you when handling GDPR! I've submitted your feedback to our developers as well. Please let me know if there's anything else that I can assist with.

Amber_L

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Is this really not yet available? It is required urgently - do I have to move my list to a competitor?

Hi @JamesF95

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your feedback!  I can definitely understand how helpful a tool like this would be, so I apologize this feature is not currently available. While we do not have a time estimate of when a feature like this will be available I have submitted this request in your account. We are still making changes to help keep accordance with GDPR as we get closer to the date. 

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

We're a medium sized business that relies heavily on marketing our products through emails via constant contact. A general unsubscribe landing page would be very useful to comply with the GDPR. Thank you! 

CTCT Employee

Hello @TonyH79,

Thank you for reaching out to us and providing your feedback on this request. I will submit your feedback to the correct team for review. If you have any additional questions at all, feel free to reach back out to us. Have a great day!

Tiago_R

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

How do you link to the unsubscribe page from an external service?

I would like to link to our unsubscribe page from an external service. I need to have a link on our website where a user can go to that page, enter their email and automatically be unsubscribed from our Constant Contact emails.

Where do I get that link to the unsubscribe page?

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: How do you link to the unsubscribe page from an external service?

Hi @BethE0,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. At this time, we do not have a link that directs users to the unsubscribe page from an external device. The unsubscribe link that is located at the bottom of the newsletters are particular for the recipients who receive the email campaigns. Once they click on that unsubscribe link, they are unsubscribing their own email address from receiving the mailing. I hope this information helps and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else.

Lucas_D