Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login : Pls Help

SOLVED
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to Login : Pls Help

Ealier we rae using Constantcontact.in but now Indian stite is stopped working and our account is directly switch to consatantcontact.com. After this we are uable to login to our account. And its showing your id is no longer working. We already paid for 6 months and our working ios stopped due to this. Kindly help in solving this issue.

Thanks 

Arvind

3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Unable to Login : Pls Help

@First-NameL2832 Hello Arvind,
I am sorry you're having trouble logging into your account. Be sure you are using your new credentials when logging in at www.constantcontact.com. Here is a link if you need help resetting your login credentials.

If you do need further assistance we do recommend calling into Support since we are unable to verify your username or password in Community. Here is a quick reference for how to reach support.

Mary S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Hi Mary,

I'm trying to reset my password but its showing "Sorry, your user is not allowed to reset a password"....we already make payment for 6 months. Wr are using the same id id from last year and just top-up for 6 months. But now its showing your account is no longer active. Our login ID is . Earlier we registered on .com by same id but deactive the same when you started operation in India and made id on your .in domain. Now you stopped your services in India and switch all account on your .com login. Everything is going right but now from 3 days we are unable to login and showing account is no longer active. we tried to call but unable to reach you. We don't know what to do now. Our all work is suffer due to this problem. Request you to kindly look into this matter and try to solve it asap. Also request you to kindly arrange a call on my cell no.

Prompt reply will be highly appreciable.

Thanks 

Arvind

CTCT Employee

Hi @First-NameL2832,

Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry for any troubles with accessing your account. At this time we do need you to call Customer Support directly for further assistance. The number for India is 000-800-040-2304. We hope to hear from you soon so that we may assist you with accessing your account as soon as possible!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!