cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change Time Zone

Regular Visitor

Unable to change Time Zone

Hi CC Team, I have been having troubles in changing the time zone. I have changed it to Melbourne Australia's Time Zone but It never changed while scheduling the Time zone. Its still showing EST. And I have tried many time to schedule Newsletters to be sent as per EST but it does not follow that Time Zone. Please fix it immediately on my account as many emails have been missed to be scheduled. Looking forward for troubleshoot to this problem immediately. Thanks
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to change Time Zone

Hi @IsrarS

Thank you for reaching out to us! I did some testing within my account and found that the "EST" is the abbreviation that we use for the Australian Eastern Standard Time Zone and not "AEST." If your account was set up for the Eastern Time Zone it would show as "EDT" on the scheduling page as we're currently in daylight saving's time. Does that help to explain what the confusion could be? Or are you saying that even when you schedule and send an email according to EST (Australian Eastern Standard) it is sending out at say, 8 AM EDT instead of 8AM in your local time zone? I apologize for all the questions, I'm just trying to get a clearer understanding of what's happening so that I can best assist. Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
Visitor

I am having the same problem! 

I want to schedule an email campaign to go out at 0900h HKT. My settings have the correct timezone +8h GMT Beijing/Hong kong, but when I try to schedule the  sendout time, it only lets me choose CST. 

Please help to fix this ASAP. 

Thanks!

Steve Bruce 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hello @user3347

It's good to see you in the Community! I'm happy to help. If you have not done so already, you will need to unschedule the email you wish to change the time zone in, confirm that your account settings show the correct time zone, and then log out and back in. Once you've done those steps, you should now be able to schedule the email in the correct time zone. 

Please let us know if this does not resolve your issue. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Hi Alex,

I've done all these steps but I am not able to change the time zone in my email. I have checked the time zone in my settings and I have also checked that I have the correct time zone on my event.

What else can I do to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help!

Hi @TaniaH 

I apologize the steps shared in this thread have not worked for you! Just to clarify, are you seeing this incorrect time zone when scheduling an email campaign? If so does this happen in any other browser? I have taken a look at your account and can see it is set to GMT. When I take it a step further and look at the scheduling page of an email campaign, this same GMT time zone appears. Having any further details and even a screenshot of what you’re seeing will help us with troubleshooting.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.