cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Unable to connect error

Unable to connect error

I'm trying to log into my Constant Contact account page and get the message "Unable to Connect" - "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at ui.constantcontact.com."

This is not only happening in Firefox, but also in Opera. I simply cannot get logged in, which is weird because I was able to do so a couple of months ago.

Any suggestions? I've searched the Internet and the Constant Contact help pages and have not found anything to fix the issue.

Thanks

Gil

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Unable to connect error

Hello @WardL4,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues trying to access the Constant Contact website. Have you tried using the private browser for the specific browser you are using? If not, would you be able to try that first? Here is a link to an article that will show you how to access it for each browser. Also, have you experienced any issues with other websites or just Constant Contact? Please let us know if this information was helpful. If the issue persists, please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - A screenshot of the error message you are seeing, if possible,

3 - A reference to this post.

Feel free to add any additional information to that email if necessary. Thank you and have a great day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing