Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to extract all opens

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Unable to extract all opens

Hi,

I am able to extract unique opens but I am unable to extract all emails in all opens. Kindly advise asap.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Unable to extract all opens

Hello @FirstNameL10623,

Thank you for contacting us.  For compiling a list of opens, I would recommend creating a segment! From the segments tab at the top of the Contacts screen, you will be able to create a segment of everyone who has opened an email in up to the last 90 days.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Actually the matter has not been resolved. Currently I am waiting for the matter resolve from constant contact.

Thank you for the help.

Regards.

Hi @FirstNameL10623

I apologize our workaround did not answer your question. I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with our support for exporting your open reporting. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.