cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get proper service by email and customer support ( getting error msg)

SOLVED

Unable to get proper service by email and customer support ( getting error msg)

Hi 

We are unable to send the email to our client last one month. when we try to send to email then get error as given below;

"Your list is growing.Because of this growth we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods. This will help you maintain a great mailing reputation and ensure your emails get into your customer's inbox, not their junk or spam folders.

Although you cannot send just yet, your account will be active and billable so please give us a call."

please resolve problem ASAP

Note : Please provide your correct email id / contact no. to communication

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Unable to get proper service by email and customer support ( getting error msg)

Hello @user65545,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I apologize that you are not able to send your email campaigns at the moment. To resolve this you will have to give our Account Review team a call and get a List Review done. This is a completely normal process of using Constant Contact and it shouldn't take very long.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Thank you and have a wonderful day! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Re: Unable to get proper service by email and customer support ( getting error msg)

Hi ,

This very bad services. unprofessional my problem still 

Your list is growing.

Because of this growth we would like to take a few minutes to learn about your business and contact collection methods. This will help you maintain a great mailing reputation and ensure your emails get into your customer's inbox, not their junk or spam folders.

Although you cannot send just yet, your account will be active and billable so please give us a call. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @user65545

I'm very sorry you are still encountering this error message. In order for you to be able to resume sending your campaigns, you will need to reach out to our Account Review Team. They aren't available via email but they are available 24 hours to be able to handle your request and get you set up to send again. 

Please feel free to reach out should you need anything else. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!