cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to re-add accidentally Unsubscribed Contact

Highlighted
All Star

Unable to re-add accidentally Unsubscribed Contact

Hi...I have a congregant in my church who accidentally Unsubscribed from our church's mailing list. I followed the instructions that are given on the Constant Contact website to re-add her. Even though the process worked for me in the past with other congregants who had done the same thing, this time, she told me that she never got the email necessary for her to indicate her desire to re-subscribe. I repeated the process, but again, no email was received by her. Any idea what I need to do? Thanks...Pastor Walt

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to re-add accidentally Unsubscribed Contact

Hi @JamesG2592 Pastor Walt, 

Sorry to hear that! It sounds like you're following the steps listed here, so my recommendation would be to ask your congregant if she has checked her spam or junk folder. If she doesn't see it there then we would like to take a closer look at what's going on. Could you please send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com including the email address in question, a refence to this post, and your username if the email isn't in her spam folder? We can take a closer look and see what the issue may be. Thank you!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager