cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save any changes

Unable to save any changes

I am editing a template, however, even when I DO NOT make changes, and select "Save", I receive an error message: 'unable to save because of URL' I have not added any URLs, no URL is specified, and I have not made any changes to the stock template. This is very disappointing.
50 REPLIES 50

Re: Unable to save any changes

Hi AndreaT398

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Can you tell me what block you are editing when this happens? I took a look in your account and see that you have one template started. Is this the one giving you trouble?

What internet browser/version are you working in when this happens?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

freez up

I am trying out your tria
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: freez up

Hello @paulm0485 , 

I would be happy to help you further with the issue of freezing up on you.  Would you be able to give me some more information so that I can better assist you please?  

• What browser and version are you using? 
  • Do you have another browser to test?  If so, does your account still freeze? 
  • Where are you noticing the account freezing up?  Is it when you perform a certain action (i.e. select a template or choose to upload a file), when you login to your account, or in a different place?  
  • Can you try these steps to optimize your browser?  After performing these steps close all browser windows down (and if you use Internet Explorer and Outlook please Exit out of Outlook using File > Exit), then re-open to create a new session.  Did optimizing your browser help at all? 
  • Any screenshots that you can get would be helpful as well.

Thanks, 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cannot Edit

I am working on an email campaign and I cannot edit or save anything within the newsletter! When you click to save and move on within the boxes the work freezes. HELP!!! Thanks, Kim
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cannot Edit

Hello @KimberlyS377 , 

I apologize that you are running into some issue when trying to edit your campaign. I would be happy to help you with this, I would just need some more information from you about how you are accessing Constant Contact. Please respond to this post with the answers to the following:  

- What browser/version are you using?
- Do you have another browser to test? Did this help?
- Can you try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening?
- Are you seeing this in one place on your account or after performing an action (i.e. editing a specific block, or copying an email)?

Thanks,

Occasional Participant

I just spent 45 minutes working on a campaign and it disappeared

I saved it and it disappeared. I have called you and there isn't even a message that you are closed. Your templates are primitive and there is something wrong with your save process. This is the second time this has happened when I tried to upload an image. I am furious.
CTCT Employee

Re: I just spent 45 minutes working on a campaign and it disappeared

@KarenJ972 ,

I am so sorry to hear that you have run into this issue. I can see how it would be extremely frustrating as well. It is an issue that our technical team is aware of and is working to resolve as quickly as they can. I have added your account to a list of those who have run into this so as soon as it is resolved, our technical team will reach out to you and make sure you're aware. 

If you happened to send yourself a test email, our support team can use that as a backup and help recreate the email for you. If this has happened to you more than once, I would recommend just sending a test to yourself so incase of future issues, we can better assist you.

I hope this was helpful, and again, we can't apologize enough,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern

error

error , not save
Tags (2)

Re: error

Hi Antonio,

I am sorry to hear you are not able to save what you are working on. I am happy to help! Can you tell us a little more information?

- Are you working on an email, if so, what is the name of the email?

- Are you not able to save your block?

- What was the last action you took before trying to save?

Also, please copy and paste the content of the error message here for us to take a look at.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!