I am sorry to hear this is happening. Can you tell me what block you are editing when this happens? I took a look in your account and see that you have one template started. Is this the one giving you trouble?
What internet browser/version are you working in when this happens?
Hello @paulm0485 ,
I would be happy to help you further with the issue of freezing up on you. Would you be able to give me some more information so that I can better assist you please?
Hello @KimberlyS377 ,
I apologize that you are running into some issue when trying to edit your campaign. I would be happy to help you with this, I would just need some more information from you about how you are accessing Constant Contact. Please respond to this post with the answers to the following:
- What browser/version are you using?
- Do you have another browser to test? Did this help?
- Can you try optimizing your browser, then closing all browser windows and re-opening?
- Are you seeing this in one place on your account or after performing an action (i.e. editing a specific block, or copying an email)?
I am so sorry to hear that you have run into this issue. I can see how it would be extremely frustrating as well. It is an issue that our technical team is aware of and is working to resolve as quickly as they can. I have added your account to a list of those who have run into this so as soon as it is resolved, our technical team will reach out to you and make sure you're aware.
If you happened to send yourself a test email, our support team can use that as a backup and help recreate the email for you. If this has happened to you more than once, I would recommend just sending a test to yourself so incase of future issues, we can better assist you.
I hope this was helpful, and again, we can't apologize enough,
I am sorry to hear you are not able to save what you are working on. I am happy to help! Can you tell us a little more information?
- Are you working on an email, if so, what is the name of the email?
- Are you not able to save your block?
- What was the last action you took before trying to save?
Also, please copy and paste the content of the error message here for us to take a look at.