cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Unable to save any changes

Occasional Visitor

hang for days

everytime i click edit button on creating new campaign/newsletter, it hanged! it also occur when i copied from my previous newsletter! i am devastated, i have raised the monthly payment, not expecting something frustrating like this occur for days with no explanation! PLEASE HELP!
Tags (2)

Re: hang for days

Hi RiriD

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. I tried logging into your account and wasn't able to replicate what you are describing. What browser and version are you working in when this happens? Do you have another browser on your computer that you can test in? If not, please try launching your browser in SafeMode instead!

Please let me know how these steps go.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Visitor

FRUSTRATED TO ALL GET-OUT

Site will not save, allow me to preview or schedule. Called customer service and they blamed it on Safari. So I switched to Chrome and it acts exactly the same way.
Honored Contributor

Re: FRUSTRATED TO ALL GET-OUT

Hi @BetsyW331 

I'm very sorry to hear of your frustrations and I am happy to help you. I took a look at your account and I see that you were able to send an email today. Was that the email you were having difficulty saving? If you are still having difficulty please do not hesitate to reach out to us here.

Thanks in advance!

From line is not Saving

The changes I make to: "Name displayed as "from" in your subscriber's in-box" is not saving when I update.
Tags (1)

Re: From line is not Saving

Hi Sarah, 

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Can you tell me what you are typing into the from name? Also, are you working on the email settings page or in the email header area?

Thanks for your help, 

Hannah M.

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Occasional Participant

Constantly has trouble connecting when I am modifying a campaign

Whenever I try to save a change, I am unable to. I get an "unable to connect to server" message. I have to REFRESH every 20 seconds. This tool is ridiculously slow!
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Sending the campaign

RIDICULOUS! It took me more than 15 minutes to add the "send to" lists and schedule a campaign. network errors and had to refresh screen that kicked me back to my draft a half-dozen times. Insane! I will be looking for a much more user-friendly service very soon......Please improve your server strength so I don't continue to have these problems!
Tags (3)

Re: Constantly has trouble connecting when I am modifying a campaign

Hi RonaldV44

I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with this, this should not be happening to you!

What browser and version are you working in when this happens? Do you have another browser on your computer you could test in? If so, please try working in the other browser to see if we are able to narrow down what the cause of this is. If you don't have another browser, please try launching your current browser in safe mode, or without addons.

Thanks,

Hannah M.

Occasional Participant

Lost template changes

I'm pretty sure I just lost my customization of a template EVEN THOUGH I PRESSED SAVE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Where might I find those changes?