Website Will not Load

SeniorExcursions
Rookie

When I log onto Constant Contact successfully, It brings me to a completely white screen with the Constant Contact Logo Balls just Spinning endlessly in the Middle of the screen.  It is not a log in Problem, I can log in from other devices fine, but not on my Laptop.  Anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SeniorExcursions ,

There's a few steps we can take to troubleshoot from within the Community. When you have the time, please go through the following questions, and respond / perform the actions mentioned to see if they alleviate your issue:

• Does the navigation bar at the top (with My Campaigns, Contacts, Library, etc.) show up at all, or does the screen always show as 100% blank after logging in on your laptop?
  • Does the issue occur across multiple browsers accessed through the laptop, or just one?
  • Are your browsers 100% up-to-date on your laptop?
  • Does performing any other connectivity troubleshooting, such as clearing cached images and files (not passwords or cookies), alleviate the issue at all? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
ChristineP273
Rookie
0 Votes

I am having the same exact problem. I have tried Chrome and Safari. I called Constant contact and they said to go get my computer looked at. I have the problem at my home  (Apple/ Mac) desktop computer and my office computer. I really want to make my weekly newsletter and this problem keeps happening. I did the steps you mentioned ---clearing browsing and cache. PLEASE HELP! 

Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @ChristineP273,

It does sound like you may want to give our Support Team a call in order for them to share a screen with you and complete some troubleshooting steps. Please give them a call here with a screenshot of the screen and a speedtest so we can see your internet connection. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST