cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save any changes

Occasional Contributor

What happened to my edited draft Email Express message?

Where is my draft Email Express message I spent an hour preparing last night, July 7, 2016? I see no trace of it, only the preceding message that I had copied and edited with the new information. Last night ConCon was weird, refusing to allow me to copy and paste or change font size and margin styles. Finally after saving again and again then getting no response to attempted edits, and being unable to log out, I exited the program. Now I must begin again from the start. The problem was not with my computer or my internet connection; they were running correctly. I am not happy.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: What happened to my edited draft Email Express message?

Hi @SherrieS89

I'm sorry for all the troubles you experienced with creating your email campaign. It sounds as though the issues you were running into are related to your web browser. Please try working in private/incognito mode to see if there might be a third party web browser add-on program that has been installed and needs disabled. Or you can try another web browser for better results using Constant Contact. In addition, you can use the Sort feature to locate any email campaign:

2016-07-11_11-08-04.png

I hope this helps!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

Holiday campaigns

I just spent two hours carefully creating an email campaign and I saved it faithfully. Then I saw the information just at the top right of the document I was doing that spoke to the html saving. I went to check it out and somehow lost all of me work! Help!!
Tags (3)
Highlighted
Marketing Advisor

Re: Holiday campaigns

Hello@CherylM135  we hope you found your work or looked under the campaigns tab to view all of your previous campaigns you are working with. If not, I want to recommend making sure your Auto-save feature is turned on. To turn on/off your Auto-save feature just go to your settings by selecting the person icon in the upper right hand part of your screen. Select my settings and on the right hand side under “other” you will see the ability to turn on/off your Auto-save options. I hope you are able to find your work and it is not lost. If you need more assistance, please let us know.  Thank you.

autosave.png

I converted my account from free to paid

All the text (not images just text) was removed from my current email campaign, it would be nice if paying for something didn't cause it to immediately suck.
Tags (3)

Re: I converted my account from free to paid

Hi GlendaB75

I am very sorry to hear this, this should not have happened! Can you help with some additional information?

What is the name of the email this happened in?

What browser are you working in?

Is all the text gone or just some?

I see you have a campaign scheduled right now in the account, were you able to resolve the issue with the text in this version?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Participating Solution Provider

Changes would not save

From 5:45 - AM to 6:00 this morning I was working on making changes to an existing campaign. Every time I added a new block I got an error message that my changes could not be saved. I logged out and logged in again. We are seeing this saving issue in a number of accounts in recent weeks What is up? Are other's seeing these issues?
Lorraine Ball
Roundpeg
Master Certified Solution Provider

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Changes would not save

Hello @Roundpeg (Lorraine), 

I am sorry that this was happening in your account.  Are you still experiencing this error now?  I tested within a copy of a campaign in your account and could not see this error.  If you are still getting this error can you test in a different browser to see if you get it there as well please?  

Re: Changes would not save

We are seeing it intermittenly in that account, and it is popping up in others. We have also had issues with emails not displaying properly on some phones and browsers. 

Visitor

Seems like I get the error message "oops your changes can't be saved" more and more often.

Anything you can suggest?
Tags (2)