cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send emails to customers + provide support email address to contact you

Regular Visitor

Unable to send emails to customers + provide support email address to contact you

Hi,

I have been trying to contact you since 4 days as I'm unable to send emails to customers. We are 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Washington, DC, USA so that it's difficult to contact you during your working hours. Please provide a support email then we can directly contact you anytime with our issues. Please sort my error as soon as possible.

Thanks
Charuka

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to send emails to customers + provide support email address to contact you

Capture8888.PNG

Tags (2)

Re: Unable to send emails to customers + provide support email address to contact you

Hi @FirstNameL7391

I can definitely understand how important it is to send emails to your contacts. I took a look at your account and can see it currently scheduled for a review. At this time, our Account Review department are the ones who help with these reviews and are only available by phone. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.