Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underline option please

SOLVED
Highlighted

Underline option please

Hi,

In an old post, it said one can underline using ctrl u, however, I highlighted the text I wanted underlined and it did not work. It gave a long page of computer code instead. Underscroing is pretty basic, why isn't it included?

Thanks in advance

• underline
  • underscore
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Underline option please

Hello @UNESubstanceU,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community! I'm sorry as of right now, we do not have the ability to underline text within the editor. I can be sure to provide your feedback about underlined text as well as underscoring to our team of developers as they are constantly making improvements. A reason that the Control U may not have worked, could have been the browser you are using. If you are using Firefox, the coding will come up instead of the underline option, but this should work in any other browser. Try it out on Google Chrome, or an updated version of Internet Explorer and you should see the text will be underlined. If you have a Mac, you can do Command , click (or double click if you have a 2 button mouse), and select underline. I hope this helps!

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Perfect Hayley,

Thank you!

Yes, I do use Firefox for my browser, as soon as I logged in with Chrome ctrl u worked just fine.

Thanks for the quick response.

CTCT Employee

Hi @UNESubstanceU,

We're glad you were able to add an underline! Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

Couldn't find your answer?

Find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 9pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!