cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error???

Visitor

Unexpected error???

I finalized an email and it saved as a draft, now when I open it there is nothing there. Please advise.
Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Unexpected error???

@PeggyC72 
I'm sorry that you have been experiencing issues with seeing the content of your email campaign and I wanted to check in.

I can see scheduled emails in your account, and I wanted to inquire if you were able to see and save your email campaign since posting your issue.

Also, if you are still seeing a blank email campaign when opening your draft, it can be caused by a browser issue and there are a couple things I can suggest to resolve the issue:

• Close the campaign and try reopening.
  • Close your current browser and reopening it.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

No, in fact it happened again. I copied And worked on a second campaign and saved my changes then while continuing it wiped out all of my work and a the section went blank. All of it gone!!! I have Worked with the program for many years and i think There is now a system issue.

Hi @PeggyC72 

I apologize this has still happened after following the previously mentioned steps. What is the name of the campaign you are working on? The browser you are using? Are you receiving any error messages? You mentioned this happened on the scheduling page as well. Did you see this change in the preview icon, or a test send of your email? Having any further details this experience will allow us to troubleshoot this campaign for you. In the meantime, I would even suggest testing your campaign in a different browser or a private/incognito window.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.