cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Unopened emails recipient names are not in ABC order, why would that be?

Highlighted
All Star
All Star

Unopened emails recipient names are not in ABC order, why would that be?

When I send out newsletter campaigns, I check to see who hasn't opened there's at the names are not in ABC order.  Is there a reason for this?  When I try to answer calls from members that didn't get their email, I look at the unopened emails listing and the last names are out of order.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unopened emails recipient names are not in ABC order, why would that be?

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for sharing this feedback. Unfortunately I don't have much information into this area currently but I'm working to find out more for you.

At this time, contacts will be grouped alphabetically by last name unless you don't have last names included. Here's an example (I've blurred out the private information!)

12-3-2014 12-21-02 PM.jpg

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and appreicate you letting us know.

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star
All Star

Is there a way to get the alphabetically?  The names are alphabetical in each last name letter category, but the list is not in ABC order.

Honored Contributor

Hi @TQG 

At this time we do not have a way to alphabetize wihtin the reports. However, you can export your unopens and then organize within Excel alphabetically.

This is a great feature request. Do you mind sharing it within our Reports Feedback Board?

Thanks!