cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive script while loading adaptive template

All Star

Unresponsive script while loading adaptive template

Using Firefox 52.9.0 on Mac running MacOS 10.13.6. When loading a campaign based on one of the new adaptive templates, a popup warns of unresponsive script. The result is that, after a 2-3 minute interval, the camplaign loads but does not show images. This happens frequently (but not always) whether or not I reload the page, reconnect to CC, or restart the browser. Here's the popup: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 9.48.29 AM.png

Any suggestions are welcome. (I have not tried this with Safari).

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Unresponsive script while loading adaptive template

@Shattemuc

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are getting an unresponsive script message. To start, I would try and clear your browsers cache and possibly try going into safe mode.

You can click here for a list of our compatible browsers. There are links on there that you can click to ensure your browser is up to date with the latest version.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!