cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe

I am looking for a way to totally clear out my inbox, NOT sign up or start a business!!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Unsubscribe

Hi @BarbaraL126

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with singing up for Constant Contact. Constant Contact, an email marketing company that provides tools to help small businesses and non-profits reach their customers. If you are not looking to send out emails, the good news is your account is still in a trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

If you're looking to clear out your inbox, I would suggest unsubscribing for emails you no longer want to receive. You can do this by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the email's footer. 

third-gen-editor-updated-footer-unsubscribe-link.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.