cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribes and hadnt sent anything?

All Star

Unsubscribes and hadnt sent anything?

I am confused as to why I hadnt even sent an email yet and there are unsubscribes? Please if someone would get back to me I would certainly appreciate it
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Unsubscribes and hadnt sent anything?

Hello @SandyH622 ,

Thank you for reaching out. This is a great question. After looking at your account, it looks like all of the contacts that had unsubscribed before you sent your first email were contacts who received your Welcome Email. This is an automated email that comes with all accounts and sends out to customers when they sign up for your mailing list. Looking at the reports of that email, I was able to see that there were some recipients that Opted Out and some Bounced emails that were removed from the account. Both of these would explain why you had unsubscribes showing before your first sent email.

Right now, that email is showing as Deactivated but was active during the time of that activity. I hope this answer helps.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!