cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsubscribes no longer syncing with Zoho

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Unsubscribes no longer syncing with Zoho

Hi, I have noticed in the last several months that when someone unsubscribes from us, the opt-out no longer syncs back over to Zoho. 

I don't think that Constant Contact is syncing at all to Zoho anymore (we have over 1000 open contacts in Zoho that don't appear to show in Constant Contact) and I'm sure it's a simple fix but I don't know what I need to do. Can you please point me in the right direction? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unsubscribes no longer syncing with Zoho

Hello @CompleteCampsite. Thanks for reaching out to us with your question. I looked at your account and it doesn't look like you are using an integration that was created by us here at Constant Contact. I would recommend reaching out to the creator of the integration that you have as they would be best equipped to answer your question about the syncing of your contacts between the two programs. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.