cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Unsubscribing bounced emails

All Star

Unsubscribing bounced emails

Your action list recommends unsubscribing rather than deleting addresses that have bounced but not clear how to unsubscribe them as not in the dropbox as an option?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Unsubscribing bounced emails

Hi @CaryS42503 

I apologize for any confusion there may be on this reporting page! The good news is you can manually unsubscribe these bounced contacts or even in bulk.  To make this update in bulk you must first enable the advanced email permissions options for your account and export a copy of this bounce report.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.