cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Unsuspend my account online

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unsuspend my account online

I have to send an email tomorrow (Saturday) and can't figure out how to unsuspend my account. I've always been able to do that, but tonight, the site just takes me in circles.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Unsuspend my account online

Hi @ShawnaE27

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. I hope you're having a great weekend so far. I'm happy to assist you with your questions today.

I'm sorry you are having trouble unsuspending your account online. If you can please send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and the package you are trying to unsuspend your account to and we will take a look at it. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out here.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Regular Visitor

I sent 2 screen shots of what's happening to the email you gave me. This email is supposed to go out this afternoon. I've never had problems unsuspending my account before. If you have any ideas, please let me know. 

CTCT Employee

Hi @ShawnaE27

I'm sorry for the delay. I did reach out to you via email, however, I wanted to let you know that we were able to assist and you should be able to now access and send from your account. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!