cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted message under the From and To addresses

Highlighted

Unwanted message under the From and To addresses

Since about July, we are seeing that the recipients of our Constant Contact emails are seeing a message below the address area in Outlook that says:  The actual sender of this message is different than the normal sender.   Clear hear to learn more.  That takes you to a web site with a large heading that says:Identify suspicious messages in Outlook.com and Outlook on the web

- How can I get rid of this message?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Unwanted message under the From and To addresses

Hi @MichaelK79777 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaign! We have seen cases where this message appears for contacts who have previously received an email directly from the from address on your campaign. Though we mark campaigns as from your email address, it is actually sent on behalf of you through our Constant Contact constant contact server. Their security may see that the email is sent from a different server and advise them that while it was sent through the same address it came through a different server. Because of this we would suggest having your contact whitelist Constant Contact in their security settings. Do they still see this messaging after whitelisting?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.