cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Unwanted opportunity

Occasional Contributor

Unwanted opportunity

Here is the link to the page I do not want to see when I try to schedule a resend: https://ui.constantcontact.com/rnavmap/?activepage=ecampaign.view&pageName=ecampaign.view&agent.uid=... - Free Parent Training to Home Educate&supportedEditor=v&productid=1&action_resend=Resend+Options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Unwanted opportunity

Hi @JordanB794,

I'm very sorry you're not taken to the correct page when using the Resend function. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! Can you let us know the exact route you're taking? From the Campaigns tab, are you locating the email campaign, clicking the More button and selecting Resend?

2017-06-20_13-54-55.png

Or from the Email Stats page are you clicking the Resend Options button?

2017-06-20_13-57-18.png

Also, are you selecting the option to enter new email addresses or selecting to send it to new contacts since the email was last sent? Knowing a bit more about the situation will help us to better troubleshoot this for you. Thanks!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.