cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update your profile email

Frequent Visitor

Update your profile email

I don't see anywhere to send the email to my contacts after I finish the editing, preview, & test process. I'd like to ask my current contacts for their current information so I can clean up my contacts list.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Update your profile email

@LaurenBethG 

We agree keeping your contact list up-to-date with the relevant contact information is important. With the Update Profile form, you can give your contacts a chance to update their information themselves. You will need to direct your contacts to click on the "Update Profile" link is included in your email footer. When your contacts click the link, they're sent the Update Profile email that you created. The email contains a link to your Update Profile form, where they can pick and choose the different contact details they want to share with you and select the different lists they want to be a part of.

Mary S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.