cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Updates are not taking

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Updates are not taking

I am having difficulties with updates not taking. For example, I have deleted 2 people from my contact lists multiple times and they are still there! Specifics: 1. I have removed 1 person from certain 1 list through the contact update. Today, I reviewed her and she is still on all the lists. I tried to remove her from 2 lists today, there is no "SAVE" button, so I don't know how I know when she will actually be removed from the list. 2. Another person, has been showing up on my bounce lists for months. I keep deleting her through the bounce update, and today, she is still there.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Updates are not taking

Hi @OldTowneA,

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with deleting contacts, and want to help you with this. Please email us at social_support@constantcontact.com with the names and emails of the contacts in question so that we may look into this for you. In the meantime, make sure you're following these steps to delete a contact from a list. We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.