cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates ruining layout

Highlighted
All Star

Updates ruining layout

ever since the new updates last month, the layout is all messed up and when opening our emails, our clients even see a cut off version. I don't know what to do to fix this.
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Updates ruining layout

Hello @JenniferV78 ,

I apologize that this is happening. I tried sending a test send of a few of your most recently sent emails to myself and tested on a Desktop and a Mobile Device and was not able to replicate this issue. We would need to see some screenshots of the emails looking cut off to do more testing. Please feel free to email our team at Social_Support(at)ConstantContact(dot)com with screenshots of these emails, and we would be happy to work with you on fixing this.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
All Star

The previous suggestion of altering the picture size helped the issue on the clients receiving end, so that works. Thank you though

CTCT Employee

Hello @JenniferV78 ,

You're welcome! If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach back out.

Jonathan Rich

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Visitor

I am having the same problem with the right side of our newsletter getting cut off when viewed on desktop devices (but not mobile).

This Q & A thread doesn't share the answer. Please do!

Thanks,

Jenny

Hello @AmyS18. I see that you chatted with our Support team shortly after posting this message and it looks like they were able to fix your newsletter. Was there anything else that we could assist you with?

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.