cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Updating credit card details

All Star

Updating credit card details

Hi, My account was hacked and I have since received a new credit card. I have made two attempts to update my details on my account, but the card is not being accepted. Please advise how to proceed. Thanks Mel
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Updating credit card details

Hello @MelanieK188,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to update your credit card information. We'd like to take a closer look at what you are experiencing. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with some additional information:

1 - The username to your Constant Contact account,

2 - A screenshot of the error message you are receiving when updating, if applicable,

3 - The browser you are currently using to try and update your account information,

4 - Have you tried using a different browser to update the information? If not, would you be able to for testing purposes?

5 - A reference to this post.

Please feel free to add any additional information to this email. We would like to get you all settled up and ready to send emails again. In the meantime, have a wonderful day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing