cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating from the Second-Gen Editor to the Third-Gen Editor

Occasional Contributor

Updating from the Second-Gen Editor to the Third-Gen Editor

I have a question regarding the 3 Generation Editor

I would like to know, how can I update the constant contact's version.

Is there any extra charge for the version update?

Thank you,

I would appreciate any information regarding to this issue.

Maite Orizenco

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Updating from the Second-Gen Editor to the Third-Gen Editor

@OficinaDeTextos

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. That is a great question! I can certainly update your account to the third generation editor. I also have great news, there is no charge for this! Any of your past emails that have been sent or are currently in drafts will remain in the original editor. You will need to start a new template by clicking your Create button, and choosing Email and selecting a template.

You can click here for information on moving from the second generation editor to our third generation editor. Here is a great video tutorial on the third generation editor as well. In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.